Who is the target audience for your marketing webinars?
Company HR and/or health & safety managers
What goals were are you looking to accomplish with your webinars?
“It’s a great way to drive traffic to our website, generate interest in our business, educate our clients about what we can do to help them, and it’s also a great offer on a cold call if the client isn’t interested in a meeting. This way, we still get them connected to us so that we can open up that conversation again later.”
How do you attract people to your webinars?
The webinar events complement PROergonomics’ prospecting activities including cold calling and tradeshows. The company also sends e-newsletters each month, which include articles about the webinar topics, and promotes upcoming and past webinars on its website.
What content are you typically presenting in your marketing webinars/
Informational topics of direct interest to HR and health & safety managers. Titles of recent events include:
* What Makes a Product “Ergonomic”?
* Developing an Onsite Stretching Program
* Addressing the Millennial Workforce Through Ergonomics”
Content includes PowerPoint presentations as well as chat-based Q&A to engage the audience, which range in size from 30-40 people.
What are your personal tips for conducting effective marketing webinars?
* Keep presentations informational and not too “salesy.”
* Provide enough information to catch the audience’s attention and get them reflecting on the topic, but leave them wanting more, which will help drive follow-up engagement.
* Keep events to an hour or less to be respectful of the time demands of your audience.
* Ask questions of your audience, which can be managed through chat, to further engage them.
What has been the biggest surprise or learning you’d like to share with others?
The importance of making an offer to all participants – ideally one that is closely tied to the topic of your presentation, such as a 30-minute free consultation related to the topic area. Then follow up with each participant to further drive participation in that offer.
Like their Winning Webinar Strategy? Vote Now!