Webinars are an awesome tool for growing your business. You know this because you are here, reading about webinar best practices, like…practicing. Presenting your message effectively, with a guaranteed ROI, requires preparation beyond practicing your script in front of the mirror. Solid webinar preparation involves testing and getting to know the webinar platform’s features to gain a real sense of how your presentation will flow, and to shake off any nervous energy you may have prior to your webinar.
AnyMeeting knows that practice can make or break a great webinar, so it offers a convenient “Practice” feature for Webinar Pro plan customers, which allows you to rehearse your webinar up to one hour prior to scheduled start time.
While in “practice mode,” you can familiarize yourself with AnyMeeting’s robust webinar platform features like screen sharing, slide or document sharing, polling, recording, and more. Practicing your webinar is also a great way to collaborate with guest hosts — ensuring they are comfortable with the presentation before the webinar begins.
An effective webinar begins with preparation. When it comes to having the right tools for solid webinar presentations, AnyMeeting has you covered. For more information about how you can conduct webinars like a pro, visit www.anymeeting.com.
Sometimes you don’t think you have time to do it. Maybe you don’t see the importance in doing it, or just don’t know the best way to do it. But regardless the reason, following-up with potential customers after your webinar is vital to your business operation. Think about it: 24 hours after you wrap-up a webinar, you have the perfect opportunity to capture your attendees’ attention while the information is still fresh in their minds.
AnyMeeting makes it simple to follow-up with attendees after a webinar concludes, with easy-to-use email and survey features. In the AnyMeeting application, you can email attendees to thank them for participating in your online event, share a link to the webinar recording, and close with a call to action and/or some sort of incentive. You can also send attendees to a survey directly following your event, to gain presentation feedback and get a sense of attendee engagement.
So, what will you get in return when you follow-up?
- An opportunity to qualify webinar leads: Savvy marketers already know that in general, webinars produce highly engaged leads. But exactly which of your audience members are most interested in your product or service? Which are your best leads? You will know the answer to these questions once you receive responses from your follow-up efforts, and from there, you can determine which webinar attendees are the best leads to pursue.
- Attendee feedback – Using the AnyMeeting survey tool, you are provided the opportunity to gauge attendee demographics, ratings for the webinar presenter, content, and technology, plus any custom questions you may have for participants. It’s important to gain feedback on each of your webinars, so you can improve and evolve as a presenter, and determine the direction you’d like to go when it comes to online presentations.
- Webinar ROI: Ensure that time and money put into creating, promoting, and hosting webinars is worth your while. Are you attaining enough business to offset costs associated with webinar presentations? If, so, GREAT! Keep hosting webinars on a regular basis and watch your business flourish. If not, it might be time to figure out why, and work on your webinar presentation skills.
Follow-up doesn’t stop after the post-webinar email and survey. Follow-up is fluid, and should continue with the leads gathered from the initial round, through sales demos, presentations, etc. It’s now up to you and your sales team to take communication to the next level. For that, you might need a great online meeting product… 😉
We’re pleased to announce that we’re rolling out a UI improvement that will make navigating our account management dashboard much easier. We’ve simplified our tabs, meeting information layout, and cleaned up the clutter in the interface. Here’s what you’ll see:
This UI is also friendlier for iPhones, which will now be able to start meetings and participate in meetings (if you have our iPhone app), as well as dial directly into your conference call with just one click.
We’re also rolling out a few other improvements today:
- Meeting hosts now receive an email that they’ve scheduled a meeting, with a link to start the meeting directly from the email
- If the host somehow gets confused and ends up at the meeting login page, and the meeting isn’t started, they can start the meeting directly from there
We really hope you like these improvements, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at http://support.anymeeting.com.
AnyMeeting’s Web Conferencing Platform Further Empowers Small Businesses by Enabling Meetings Across Devices and Platforms
We’re excited to announce the release of new mobile apps for the iPad and Android.
Together, these new mobile apps enable small business users to collaborate, meet and present to users across devices and platforms, from PC to Mac, desktop to mobile, and iOS to Android. The AnyMeeting iPad and Android apps enable meeting attendees to join webinars, online meetings and web conferences via their iPad and Android tablets. Users can attend meetings, chat, view shared presentations and applications, and participate in video conferences. The iPad app is available now in the iTunes store and the Android app is available for download in the Google Play store.
AnyMeeting is a full-featured web conferencing and webinar software platform for small business, featuring 6-way video conferencing, phone conferencing, screen sharing, application sharing, chat, polls, meeting recording and more, plus support for up to 200 participants. AnyMeeting offers all of these features in both its completely free ad-supported service and low-cost ad-free options.
“We understand the critical need of many small businesses for easy web conferencing across devices, including mobile,” said Costin Tuculescu, founder and CEO of AnyMeeting. “No one in the industry offers such a full-featured package at prices so friendly to small business — including free. We’re proud to be pushing the product and pricing envelope for small businesses everywhere.”
To demonstrate AnyMeeting’s unique value to small business users, the company is currently running a major national promotion through May 1, 2013 targeting small business customers of GoToMeeting and WebEx: switch to AnyMeeting, and get six months of AnyMeeting’s most comparable ad-free Pro plan for free.
Small business happens everywhere. And meetings, webinars, and video conferences must be easy to attend from anywhere at anytime. That’s why we are excited to announce that AnyMeeting has released a new free iPad app that is available for download in the iTunes App Store. The app enables iPad users to easily attend a meeting, watch a screen share, and even broadcast their video. Today, meeting attendees participating from the iPad app, will be able to:
- View any presentations.
- Listen to any audio broadcast through your iPad speakers.
- Call in to participate through your phone.
- Broadcast video through either the front or back camera of your iPad.
For complete instructions on using the new AnyMeeting iPad app visit our support site.
The AnyMeeting product engineering team has been hard at work on a number of new enhancements and just released two updates designed to improve your overall web conferencing experience.
Screen Sharing Plug-in for Windows Users
In order to improve the screen sharing experience and eliminate occasional issues caused by Java, AnyMeeting has released a new Windows plug-in that makes screen sharing a snap! (Mac Users: Stay tuned, screen sharing improvements for you coming soon! Check out our tips for Mac Users here.) There are some significant benefits to using this new plug-in including:
- Increased security. The previous version of screen sharing relied upon Oracle’s Java programming language which has been widely reported recently to have exposed user computers to security vulnerabilities.
- Download once and you’re done. No need to continually keep your computer up to date with the latest browser and Java versions that often cause conflicts and affect application performance and behavior and frustrate users.
- Improved screen sharing speed and performance. Our plug-in uses native C++ code which is much faster than Java. This means that you’ll have slightly snappier performance when using the new screen sharing plugin.
To get the new Windows plug-in, log in to your account and follow the prompts in the account management screens.
(Note: Known Issue with Internet Explorer 64-bit Edition. Please visit our support site for more information on installing the plug-in and using it with this browser.)
Improved Meeting Recordings
In addition to the Screen Sharing for Windows plug-in, we’re pleased to announce the release of improved recordings for meetings and webinars. This exciting new feature has replaced our previous version of capturing and recording audio and video of webinars and meetings. As our previous recording format consisted of a number of large files, from various sources, our brand new version of the recording feature consists of one single file with all of the recording content from a meeting captured and played back as a single MP4 file. The benefits of this include:
- Consistent playback. One file means all elements are synched and will play back the same way every time.
- Better layout. When viewing the new version of recordings, you will notice that the Text Chat area has been removed. This allows us to maximize the video portion of the recording. This is perfect for slide presentations! You may also share yourself on webcam and screen share with a nice crisp large view of the video.
- Faster processing time. Your recordings should finish consistently faster than before.
If you have questions or need help, join our live daily Q&A or visit our support site.
As you know, AnyMeeting has worked closely with Google, being integrated with the Google Apps Marketplace. Now, AnyMeeting is integrated with the Chrome Web Store, offering an easy, single sign-on option for Google Chrome users. If you are a user of Google Chrome, you can download and install the AnyMeeting application and have easy and instant access to AnyMeeting through your Google Chrome account.
So, install the AnyMeeting app today and see how fast and easy starting your next meeting can be. Also, be sure to rate the AnyMeeting app and post a review of your experience.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA–(Marketwire – Oct 18, 2012) – AnyMeeting, the free web conference and online meeting solution for small business, today announced it has integrated with VMware Zimbra® Collaboration Server™ with the launch of the AnyMeeting Zimlet.
The new AnyMeeting Zimlet gives Zimbra users the ability to schedule, launch and manage AnyMeeting online meetings all from within Zimbra. Users can designate meetings as AnyMeetings with a single click, or simply drag-and-drop contacts and emails onto the AnyMeeting Zimlet icon.
AnyMeeting is a full-featured web conferencing platform for small business, featuring 6-way video conferencing, phone conferencing, screen sharing, application sharing, chat, polls, meeting recording and more, plus support for up to 200 participants.
“We are very excited to work with an industry leader like VMware,” said David Gerken, Vice President of Business Development at AnyMeeting. “It’s an important step in our mission to bring the power of online meetings to everyone.”
VMware Zimbra is the email and collaboration suite built for the Post-PC era. More than 200,000 service providers, businesses, universities and government organizations rely on Zimbra to power more than 85 million paid mailboxes.
“Online meetings are a vital part of doing business today,” said Andy Pflaum, senior director, VMware Zimbra strategic alliances. “The AnyMeeting Zimlet takes advantage of Zimbra’s extensibility to provide users with an easy-to-use web conferencing solution that can make managing meetings from within the Zimbra platform even more convenient.” See the complete press release on MarketWire.
The Genetic Alliance UK submitted a presentation entitled The Wales Webinar on the Consultation on the UK Plan for Rare Diseases. The alliance believes that everyone living with a rare disease should be able to receive high quality services, treatment and support. The aim of their stakeholder engagement project was to encourage those affected by/interested in rare diseases to respond to a government consultation on a rare disease plan. The UK has never had a comprehensive plan a for rare diseases, even though 1 in 17 people will be affected by a rare disease at some point in their life, which amounts to approximately 3.5 million people in the UK. Samantha Reeve, Policy Research Officer for the alliance further discusses their experience with AnyMeeting.
“We held four events, in which participants watched live and put questions to the chair of RDUK, Alastair Kent. More importantly, AnyMeeting’s recording function meant that our members could access the webinars at any time. In total, 408 people watched our recorded meetings for England, Wales, NI, and Scotland. Our members were really grateful that they could watch the slides whilst hearing Alastair explain things, and have the opportunity ask questions at the end.”
“We really enjoyed hosting these webinars, being able to connect with our members who can’t attend events. As a small charity, being able to use a free meeting service was fantastic! The stakeholder engagement event was really successful, and although we are waiting for the rare disease plan to be published, we think that it will reflect the interests and experiences of our members. It will also help patients access services and treatments like other patients, in no small part thanks to anymeeting!”