Does your webinar service provide the right tools for attendee engagement? The folks at AnyMeeting know that webinar attendee engagement is what drives an online presentation. That’s why AnyMeeting offers a variety of tools to facilitate awesome online presentations. Here are the top 5:
- Handouts: A lasting impression with a compelling handout will further carry your message and brand. The AnyMeeting platform enables attendees to download your presentation and handouts directly during your webinar.
- Polls: Engage attendees while gathering useful information. AnyMeeting’s polling feature allows you to gather information, increase engagement, and generate live insights related to your webinar topic.
- Text chat: If attendees have questions or comments during your AnyMeeting webinar, they are able to communicate via text chat. This flow of communication between you and your attendees ensures engagement and encourages attendee participation.
- Video: Whether you are video conferencing or presenting a YouTube clip during your AnyMeeting presentation, your attendees are sure to pay attention to dynamic visuals — versus a dry slide presentation.
- Interact Feature: Audience members who are truly captivated will react to your presentation in real-time. AnyMeeting makes it easy for attendees to share those reactions — and for presenters to assess engagement with the smart “Interact” feature. Interact icons include hand raising, thumbs-up for “Yes,” and requests like “Speed up” or “Slow down.”
When it all comes down to it, YOU hold the key to engaging your online presentation audience. The good news is, AnyMeeting provides an array of robust tools and dedicated support team to help make your webinar a real success. For more information about AnyMeeting, and its turnkey online meeting service, visit www.anymeeting.com.