Using Twitter as your marketing strategy, to ensure success in your business, is the call of the hour. Experts say that imbibing ways to market your products through social networking sites, like Twitter, is a powerful way of achieving outstanding performance and immediate results, with limited expenditure and capital investment. Not only does Twitter assist in enhancing your online web experience by building your credentials, but it also takes your business to a profitable position through employment of every marketing effort that you undertake, to promote your product.
However, to ensure great heights in business, through Twitter, it is very crucial to target the right audience group by creating a potential Twitter marketing strategy. If you manage to hit the right cord, this social networking chain would promise a sure shot productive, successful and powerful business organization, from its budding stage.
The right way of using Twitter for the growth of your business
1. Identify your target audience- To ensure growth and success in your business through Twitter, the first and foremost step is to clearly describe and ascertain your target audience. Being well versed with Twitter’s operational guidelines and including Twitter handles of real target users is a must. Also, developing a persona by representing your customers on Twitter or another social media site can also be very useful in your endeavor of making it big in your field of business operations.
2. Know your goals clearly, to score high- Before you step into marketing your products through Twitter, it is very essential to ascertain the result that Twitter participation would bring about to your business and the amount of customer benefit that it would assign you.
The key to success for any business rests on its database who reads your tweets. So, it is very important to grow your tweet followers, if you want your business to grow and achieve great heights. Also, it is more important to make your fan base a responsive one, rather than just an add-on to a huge follower-list. The response that you receive from your follow-up messages from followers, will only determine the popularity and goodwill of your business enterprise, and not just the long list of your audience. Your goal should be to convert your data base into prospective customers, if you want to touch the sky of success.
3. Ascertain where Twitter fits into your overall online marketing strategy- Any marketing tool that you select for the growth and success of your business, should be chosen with proper planning and understanding, by ascertaining its role in doing so. While choosing Twitter to do the needful, clearly identify and understand the role that you want it to play. Whether you want to utilize it as a customer service tool for brand monitoring, monitoring for sales opportunities or for enhancing other corporate social activities like blogging, Facebook, YouTube or anything else, be clear in your mind and proceed accordingly.
If Twitter is chosen for communicating and social networking media, Twitter can help you to connect to customers, prospects, journalists, candidates, investors and marketing partners. It is very crucial to comprehend where Twitter fits within your overall mix of online marketing and communication.
4. Twitter is a tool, as per the tactics you use- Twitter cannot promise you to touch the skies of success just by gaining popularity on it, without addressing a proper plan for reaching those pre-set goals. A step-by-step planning and execution of the same lays the foundation for the overall long term success of the business. So, first design and optimize your Twitter page, which should be significant enough with diverse tweets. Follow a proper theme and be consistent enough in messaging and in reaching out to your audience. Only a well organized and frequently followed Twitter account walks the ramp of success.
5. Measure twice, Tweet once- It is equally essential to identify referrals via various URL shortening services through your Twitter account. Your followers should be monitored on a regular day to day basis, as a mix of data points along with measurement tools, implemented with proper planning to acquire your business goal, is the key to your success and growth through Twitter.
How to grow your Twitter followers
As we have mentioned above, the key to success and growth of a business through Twitter is by growing your Twitter followers. Here’s how to do it.
1. Business Card Strategy- Your Twitter handle should be vividly added to a classy business card, which in turn should be exchanged during offline seminars, workshops and conferences. Remember, using the power of a smart business card strategy can take your business to sky rocketing levels through Twitter, provided you make sure to include your Twitter handle in a well inscribed manner, on it.
2. Guest Posting Strategy- For the enhancement and growth of a business using Twitter, the strategy of guest posting is being emphasized on, to a great extent. Getting your guest work featured across several A-list blogs can ensure you of an incredible response from Twitter followers. As on your part, keep posting quality articles, to grab and retain the excitement of your customers and followers.
3. Position yourself as an expert- First impression is always the last impression. Right from day one, let your work do the talking on your behalf. Try to make an identity of your own, as an expert internet marketer, by winning the hearts of your prospects. Be a hero in the eyes of your followers by positioning yourself as a top-notch content writer, simply by taking real time in writing your blogs.
4. Share with a friend link- If you use e-mails as a media of communicating with your subscribers, a sheath approach of increasing your followers is by adding an anchor to your Twitter handle and requesting your recipients to share them with their friends. This approach would promise an overwhelming response by causing a viral marketing surge between your Twitter users and their associated links.
5. Automate and schedule Tweets- It is not always possible to be personally available all the time to post new tweets. However, by using free and paid Twitter tools and applications, to automate and schedule your activities, can promise fresh content to your followers consistently, at all times, and even attract new visitors on to your blog. Action responds to reaction so step up and boost your business prospects with Twitter marketing strategies to get amazing results.