According to the technology firm CDW, by the end of next year, 75 percent of businesses will rely on video conferencing to help cut travel costs and screen employees. With the economy slowly improving, businesses are starting to have more positions available. This means a lot of interviews to find the right person for those jobs.
So, how can AnyMeeting help? Simple, if your company is looking to hire, use AnyMeeting as part of the interview process. Here are five key ways AnyMeeting can help you hire:
- No travel or waiting in traffic involved for you and the candidate
- Quickly bring colleagues from different locations into the interview
- Display a resume, work samples, web design projects, etc. with screen sharing
- Record the interview to review at a later time
- Interview prospective employees, freelancers, contractors or vendors
Especially for first-round interviews, AnyMeeting can be a valuable tool. Don’t waste time making candidates come to your office, just bring them into AnyMeeting. You can meet in real time and record the interview for review, which can be helpful in remembering what was discussed. The recording can also be shared with colleagues, who were not able to attend the interview.
AnyMeeting’s 6-way video conferencing lets you see the candidate live, and you can quickly bring multiple people into the meeting who may be in different locations around the world. The obstacles of location and costs of travel quickly go away when you expedite the interview process, and find the right person with the help of AnyMeeting.